Btcchina now has btc-ltc conversion, Drops fees to free to match Huobi
On March 4th, BTC China welcomed a new member – Litecoin, which quickly gained in popularity. And today, we would like to share some exciting news with you:
1. Added a brand new trading method: Using BTC to buy/sell LTC.
Now you can:
- Use Bitcoins to buy Litecoins
- Sell Litecoins to get Bitcoins
- All transactions are calculated by Bitcoins
- One-stop service for all trading
- Funding BTC has never been easier
- Overseas customers can trade on our platform without having to open a Chinese bank account
2. In order to standardize the three trading methods, we have decided to waive the BTC/CNY trading commission fee from March 21, 11:00am (GMT +8)!
3. We have reduced Litecoin withdrawal fee to Ł0.001.
4. We have added the following new features to improve our service to you:
- New Bank Account Management
ou can now add and manage multiple bank accounts. When withdrawing, you don’t have to input lengthy card numbers and other bank details.
- New Voice SMS Verification Code
If you are unable to receive SMS, you can opt for Voice SMS Verification Code.
- New Confirmation Dialogue Box
A confirmation dialog box will pop-up when you place an order to minimize error occurrences.
- No minimum CNY withdrawal limit
Even if your account balance is under 200CNY, you are able to withdraw all the remaining balance.
- Litecoin API trading is now available
- More Markets added to the Homepage
Thank you again for your support. Happy Trading Everyone!
BTC China Team
March 18, 2014
CNY-BTC trades on the site currently come with a 0.1% fee, but from 21st March, this will be removed.
A statement from the company reads:
“In order to standardize the three trading methods, we have decided to waive the BTC/CNY trading commission fee from March 21, 11:00am (GMT +8)!”
In other news, Huobi’s Litecoin looks to be in 20 minutes